1. 5 Year Mean Precipitation pH, based on data from 1996-2000 (compared to 1990-1994 and 1980-1984). Source: Ro, C.U. and R.J. Vet, 2003; Vet, R. et al., 2005
2. 5 Year Mean Wet Excess (Sea-Salt Corrected) Sulphate Deposition (kg/ha/yr), based on data from 1996-2000 (compared to 1990-1994 and 1980-1984). Source: Ro, C.U. and R.J. Vet, 2003; Vet, R. et al., 2005
3. 5 Year Mean Wet Nitrate Deposition (kg/ha/yr), based on data from 1996-2000 (compared to 1990-1994 and 1980-1984). Source: Ro, C.U. and R.J. Vet, 2003; Vet, R. et al., 2005
- Daggupaty, S. M. and J. Ma, 2002. Numerically Simulated Atmospheric Transboundary Contribution of Lead Loading to the Great Lakes. In “Air pollution Modelling and its Application XV”. pp.69-77. Edited by C. Borrego and G. Schayes., Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers.
- Environment Canada, 2005a. Ultraviolet Radiation Research and Monitoring. http://es-ee.tor.ec.gc.ca/e/ozone/uv.htm#climatology
- Fioletov, V. E., J. B. Kerr, L. J. B. McArthur, D. I. Wardle, and T. W. Mathews, 2003. Estimating UV Index climatology over Canada, J. Appl. Meteorol., 417-433, 2003.
- Fioletov, V.E. et al., 2004 Fioletov, V.E., M. G. Kimlin, N. Krotkov, L. J. B. McArthur, J. B. Kerr, D. I. Wardle, J.R. Herman, R. Meltzer, T. W. Mathews and J. Kaurola, 2004. UV index climatology over the US and Canada from ground-based and satellite estimates, J. Geophys. Res., Vol. 109, D22308, doi:10.1029/2004JD004820
- Fuentes, J.D. and T.F. Dann. 1993. Ground-level Ozone in Canada During 1980 to 1991. Internal Report No. ARD-93-010, Meteorological Service of Canada, Environment Canada. 232 pp.
- Ontario Ministry of the Environment, 2006. Air Quality in Ontario 2005 Report. Queen’s Printer for Ontario. Complete report available online http://www.ene.gov.on.ca/envision/techdocs/6041e.pdf
- Ro, C.U. and R.J. Vet, 2003. Analysed data fields from the National Atmospheric Chemistry Database (NAtChem) and Analysis Facility. Air Quality Research Branch, Meteorological Service of Canada, Environment Canada, 4905 Dufferin St., Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T4.
- Vet, R., J. Brook, C.U. Ro, M. Shaw, J. Narayan, L. Zhang, M. Moran, and M. Lusis, 2005. Chapter 3: Atmospheric Response to Past Emission Control Program. In “2004 Canadian Acid Deposition Science Assessment”, [CD-ROM]. (2005) or http://www.msc-smc.ec.gc.ca/saib/acid/acid_e.html. Environment Canada. Available: Environment Canada [February, 2005]
Data from hazards.ca