Helping communities understand and respond locally to global climate change
The Association for Canadian Educational Resources (ACER) is a charitable organization founded in 1987 with the initial goal to create Canadian educational materials and activities for students of all ages. Over the last 35 years ACER has done so much more, working to educate schools and communities on the importance of biodiversity, and better understand and respond to the impacts of climate change, with a specific focus on trees and their crucial role in our environment. ACER’s tree planting, measuring and monitoring initiatives continue to help make communities greener, healthier and more resilient in the midst of the current climate crisis.
Join us Sunday Feb. 25 at 1:30 PM for our “Get Tech Savvy” webinar brought to you by our Seniors Measure UP Program. Sign up to learn some tips from an expert on how to use your Apple iPhone and iPad efficiently like a pro! All are welcome to attend. If you are interested please sign up using the online registration form or email us
- Reminder: Upcoming “Get Tech Savvy” Webinar! February 17, 2024
- ACER Newsletter – Fall/Winter 2023 February 17, 2024
- Announcing our New Seniors Measure UP Webinar Series! February 10, 2024
- Another ACER Success Story: 1000+ Trees Planted in the Ganaraska River Watershed! February 7, 2024
- A Tree Planted for Alice December 1, 2023